Breathe the Cure® (Breathecure), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (dba Texas Yoga Conference, Blue Tree Yoga and Jennyoga), educates adults and youth through educational materials, workshops, classes and trainings of the benefits of breathing techniques, meditation, and yoga as preventative and complementary treatment of cancer and other diseases often caused by stress. Our programs also provide support and mentorship to adults and children regardless of their ethnic, cultural or socioeconomic background, fostering community as a whole.
- That the FUNdamentals of Breathing activity book series will be introduced into schools, organizations and businesses on a local and national level to teach people of all ages the importance of proper breathing in a fun, collaborative way.
- That our Breathe the Cure® Curators will mentor children and adults who are dealing with illness to teach them how breath as one of the most powerful and natural ways to cope with symptoms of disease and every day stress.
- To see graduates of our mentoring program return as mentors to those who are new to Breathe the Cure®’s programs.
- To promote education, outreach, practice and research involving yoga, breathing, and meditation in the general population, businesses and the medical community.
- To increase the level of collaboration between the yoga and medical communities to make the treatment of illnesses a more comprehensive and whole mind-body experience.